Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Hi everyone! I'm the Corporate Mentalist, Dan Cain. 



I am owner of Cain Illusions, LLC. I'm an experienced & seasoned corporate entertainer and close up illusion artist that guarantees success as after-dinner entertainment or an ice-breaker at trade shows for small or large corporate events. I also do keynote speaking for companies.

My demonstrations include experiments of that sixth sense, close up illusions, and comedic relief. I uses individuals in my audience who are unknown to me for my “telepathic” demonstrations and I make them the actual recipients of telepathy and mental pictures which I climatically reveal!  Interest and thrills await those viewing this most entertaining presentation.
I am the only person in the history of Mentalism that predicted, with 100% accuracy, the winning team, final score, and a specific highlight of football’s Super Bowl 46 in 2012 and donated all proceeds raised to the Children’s Miracle Network John’s Hopkins Children Center. You can see some of the media coverage here: http://www.cainillusions.com/Media.html 


I will be using this space to share my thoughts on different topics like stress and how to relieve it, or sales and how to increase them. I'll also throw in some fun things. I'll put forth my ideas from a Mentalist view and hope you can apply them in your life.

Welcome to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment